See below for information on registering
MyCOMET is your online member profile. From here you can, view and change your details, register to a club or register to a course or event within your federation, and make payments for any items you have purchased.
Every registered member of NZ Football will already have login credentials to sign into their MyCOMET profile.
- If you do not have these details, click HERE to go to the MyCOMET Lookup page. If you are still unable to obtain your credentials please contact Lucy Newton to get these details.
- If you know your Username for MyCOMET, select Forgot Password.
- Note that this will be sent to the email address recorded against your football profile. If you do not receive an email, get in touch with your Club or federation to ensure that your email details are correct.
- After receiving your credentials, enter in your username and password and select Sign In in MyCOMET.
Once logged in you will see your dashboard. The dashboard displays an overview of your profile including your active registrations, your cart summary, history of payments, and a calendar of all upcoming matches or events that you are registered to.
To register to a club or register to a course or event within your federation, and make payments for any item(s) you have purchased, follow the steps below;
- Select Register
- Type in the relevant Club or your Federation
- Select (+) the grade that you would like to play in
- Click the info button ( 🔍) to get the registration fee payment details
First Kicks Football
First Kicks Football is designed for those children aged four or six in 2018. First Kicks consists of games designed to introduce the core skills of football in a fun way. Most games are one player per ball. The focus is on fun and teaching kids to enjoy football. As such, we generally take a break during the coldest months.
First Kicks do not play Saturday games.
Small Whites Football is designed for those children turning six or seven in 2018. Whether a graduate of First Kicks or starting from scratch, the fun training Thursday sessions build skills that the girls and boys can put into practice on Saturdays.
Small Whites play their games at Amberley and Culverden in an in-house league. Players will be put into small teams to play 4 a-side games at 10:00am on Saturday morning. There are three key ideas we are looking to implement:
- Players will be placed in a mixed grade team as appropriate.
- Teams do a group warm up, then play two 20 minute games per match day.
- Teams may be re-balanced during the season if one team is becoming dominant.
Together these three key ideas give children the opportunity to play and compete, and not just lose to the big kids every week. Small sided games with even talent should lead to better team work and more enjoyable games.
Hurunui League Football is designed for those children turning eight, nine, or ten in 2018. Games are played in Amberley and Culverden at 10:30am on Saturdays.
In 2017 we intend to trial having one development team from the 9th and 10th grade players playing in Mainland Football B Band. This will give those players the chance to play different club teams from throughout Christchurch and North Canterbury. The standard will be higher than the Hurunui League, amd the team will be selected by trial.
Youth Football is for those turning 11 or older in 2018, and has our teams involved in the Mainland Football competition playing games in Christchurch and around North and Mid Canterbury. We generally have mixed teams through Youth football as far as 16th Grade.
HRFC has two senior men's teams playing Mainland Open Grade football.
Contact Chris Dickson if you would like more info on playing senior football